Quiet. Still. Focused. Reflective. "Pause" day. Remember Sundays and celebrate often, covet rich family times, curl up for a nap, indulge in good books and live life to it's fullest. Happy Sunday to everyone! We will be productive with literacy again tomorrow the Lord willing. Shhhhhhh!
Hi, Marilyn! I'm here from Book Blogs, and I'm your newest follower. I'm a children's book author and a former teacher so I'm excited to find your blog. I look forward to coming back often.
ReplyDeleteOh that is so great. Please do drop by and know that you are most welcome here. Have a super day!
ReplyDeleteHi. I am here from Bookblogs. I am a new follower. I feel the same way about Sundays. I just want to spend the entire day on the front porch swing with my family. Lovely blog.
ReplyDeleteDonna
http://mylife-in-stories.blogspot.com
Would love a visit to my blog.
Hi Donna and welcome, Thank you for following me on my blog journey. It is fun to meet so many people with a passion for books. Have an awesome day!
ReplyDelete