Friday, June 14, 2019

"Hide and Seek Chameleon" - a bookwrap











Unwrapping







Hide and Seek, Little Chameleon
Created by Anita Bijsterbosch


* Ages:  30 months+
* Grade Level:  PS
* Board Book:  18 pages
* Publisher: Clavis
*Pub. Date:  May 28, 2019
* Language:  English



Unwrapping some sweet illustrations for you to enjoy




















Unwrapping the book



This engaging  board book will have kids searching each page looking for numbers to enhance their counting skills, identifying colours and sifting through various forms of wildlife until little chameleon is finally spotted.  Kids will love the challenge of the hunt while having fun as well. This book delivers on both accounts. 

The author has embedded Little Chameleon into every page which  makes a seek-and-find game that kids (and I'm sure adults ) will find entertaining.  The book encourages kids to keep on going by asking the question "Where is Little Chameleon?" to them.  And of course that question anticipates a call to action. 

The illustrations are bold, vibrant and extremely colourful, perfect for that age group.  Dutch author and artist, Anita Bijsterbosch has created another winning book for your little ones to enjoy.  I highly recommend this book. 



Storywraps Rating - 5 +++ HUGS!!!!!










Meet the author/illustrator






Hi! I’m Anita. My entire life, I have loved reading. As a child, I could spend hours thumbing through books, looking at the pictures and hoping I could one day make such beautiful illustrations myself. I studied the images down to the smallest detail and made up my own little stories to go along with them.
After high school, I took drawing and painting lessons in small galleries in my neighborhood. And I learned a lot from drawing and painting books. But I also mastered many techniques simply by experimenting with them on my own.
When my children were still young, I read them a bedtime story every night. I rediscovered that some picture books are real pieces of art. That’s when I got the ambition to make my very own picture books.

I was remarked by the jury of the Key Colours International Illustrators Award 2012. My book Whose Hat is That? was published by Clavis Publishing and every book I have made since has been even more successful.




Follow Storywraps







*Instagram: Storywraps
Email:  storywrapsblog@gmail.com
*Facebook:  www.facebook.com/Storywraps
*Twitter: Storywraps@Storywraps1
*Pinterest: Storywraps


I put hours of work finding the best kid's books to review for you each day.  If you enjoy visiting Storywraps and would like to donate something for my time and effort I would greatly appreciate it.

Go to the top of my blog at the right hand corner (below my photo) and please donate what you feel lead to give.  The amount you donate and the frequency you donate is totally up to you.  

I also have added a new button... ko-fi.com  You can buy me a coffee if you like my review and feel more like hanging out together.  It's new, fun, and yes my dear friends, coffee and blogging go together like two peas in a pod.  There's always something brewing here on my blog. 

 I thank you in advance for your support.  I adore what I do and would appreciate any amount that you may give so that I can make our Storywraps community more thriving and exciting.  Thanks a million!  Books bind us together. 


Read on...
Read always.
It's a wrap! 

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

No comments: