Monday, August 10, 2020

Have You Seen Bunny? - a bookwrap








Unwrapping 





Have You Seen Bunny?

Created by Sam Loman

* Ages:  3+
* Grade Level:  PS
* Hardcover:  32 pages
* Publisher:  Clavis
* Pub. Date:  Sept. 4, 2020
* Language:  English



A cheerful story about friendship and playing hide-and-seek together. 



Unwrapping Some Wonderful Illustrations 



















The Book



This is a delightful search and find book that kids will love.  Muffin, an adorable cat, wants to play with her buddy Bunny but can't find him anywhere.  She searches all over the house: the living room, bedroom, laundry room, kitchen, outside in the yard, the attic, and even the bathroom ( maybe Bunny is taking a bath). She is stumped. Where could her friend be? Then she hears a loud, "PEEK-A-Boo!" which startles her and guess who it is? 

The illustrations are wonderful,  They are full of detail and busyness.  I especially love the colour pallet used which is soft and inviting.  Familiar words found around home will be great vocabulary builders and fantastic for kids learning sight words.  I highly recommend "Have You Seen Bunny?"




Storywraps Rating - 5 +++ HUGS! 








Meet the Author/Illustrator




Sam Loman graduated in Illustration from the Willem de Kooning Academie in Rotterdam, after which she got her master's degree in Art & Design from the University of Hertfordshire. She now works as an illustrator, graphic designer and author and creates children's books, stationery, postcards, wallpaper and much more.



Follow Storywraps






*Blog Link:  www.babybookworms.blogspot.ca
*Instagram: Storywraps
*Email:  storywrapsblog@gmail.com
*Facebook:  www.facebook.com/Storywraps
*Twitter: Storywraps@Storywraps1
*Pinterest: Storywraps

I put hours of work finding the best kid's books to review for you each day.  If you enjoy visiting Storywraps and would like to donate something for my time and effort I would greatly appreciate it.
Go to the top of my blog at the right hand corner (below my photo) and please donate what you feel lead to give.  The amount you donate and the frequency you donate is totally up to you.  
I also have added a new button... ko-fi.com/storywraps  Simply buy me a cup of coffee if you would rather.  That would be fun.  Coffee and blogging go together like two peas in a pod as I'm always brewing up something here on Storywraps. 
 I thank you in advance for your support.  I adore what I do and would appreciate any amount that you may give so that I can make our Storywraps' community more thriving and exciting.  Thanks a million!  Books bind us together.   
Read on.....Read always!
It's a wrap! 

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

No comments: