Wednesday, August 26, 2020

"I Feel" - a bookwrap









Unwrapping




By D. J. Corchin

* Ages:  3-8
* Grade Level:  PS-3
* Series:  The I Feel - Children's Books Series
* Paperback:  58 pages
* Publisher:  The phazelFOZ Company, LLC; illustrated edition
* Pub. Date:  April, 2011
* Language:  English 





INTERNATIONAL AWARD-WINNING CHILDREN'S SERIES! The I Feel...Children's Book Series has been named among the best in family-friendly media, products and services by the Mom’s Choice Awards® as a Gold Recipient! Winner of the Children's Literary's Classics Award for Best Picture Book Series, The I Feel… Children’s Series continues to be celebrated by children’s therapists, speech pathologists, psychologists, teachers, parents and more!  The series provides meaningful exploration of our dynamic emotional range in various contexts. Not to mention they’re fun, witty, and engaging! Check out the entire series! “Engaging, creative, an absolute perfect resource!” 




Unwrapping Some Fun Illustrations for You











The Book 



"I Feel" is a delightful simple book that will explain and help kids understand the millions of feelings and emotions that they experience each and every day.   These feelings are identified and characterized to help kids make choices as to how to manage them. In so doing they are understand that it is okay to feel.  

The book can be used interactively as kids can emulate the character's expressions, talk about them, and have fun doing so.  The large colourful illustrations are perfect. 

The author has included additional questions and activities to explore social-emotional awareness at the back of the book.  I highly recommend " I Feel" and the entire series.  



Storywraps Rating - 5 HUGS! 



Meet the Author 








DJ Corchin is the author and illustrator of many award-winning children's books. He visits groups and schools all over the country discussing his stories and how people can find a path through their own creative universe.


He loves to connect people through humorous stories about communication, kindness, and social-emotional awareness. His books are known for being fun and thoughtful discussion starters for both kids and adults in this crazy, complex, human world. 




Follow Storywraps









*Blog Link:  www.babybookworms.blogspot.ca
*Instagram: Storywraps
*Email:  storywrapsblog@gmail.com
*Facebook:  www.facebook.com/Storywraps
*Twitter: Storywraps@Storywraps1
*Pinterest: Storywraps

I put hours of work finding the best kid's books to review for you each day.  If you enjoy visiting Storywraps and would like to donate something for my time and effort I would greatly appreciate it.
Go to the top of my blog at the right hand corner (below my photo) and please donate what you feel lead to give.  The amount you donate and the frequency you donate is totally up to you.  
I also have added a new button... ko-fi.com/storywraps  Simply buy me a cup of coffee if you would rather.  That would be fun.  Coffee and blogging go together like two peas in a pod as I'm always brewing up something here on Storywraps. 
 I thank you in advance for your support.  I adore what I do and would appreciate any amount that you may give so that I can make our Storywraps' community more thriving and exciting.  Thanks a million!  Books bind us together.   
Read on.....Read always!
It's a wrap! 

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ


No comments: