Thursday, January 14, 2021

"What DO I DO With Worry?" - a bookwrap

 


Unwrapping





What Do I Do with Worry?

 

Created by CHRISTI STRAUB, JOSH STRAUB

Illutrations by Jane Butler



Specs


* Ages:  All ages

* Grade Level:  PS-3

* Board Book:  24 pages

* Reading Age:  4-8 years

* Publisher:  B&H Kids

* Pub. Date:  April 20, 2021

* Language:  English





Unwrapping Some Illustrations for You













The Book


Little Willow is a worrywart.  She worries about every little thing.  She and her family just relocated to a new neighbourhood and a thousand questions and doubts are stuck in her head about the move.  


"What if there are tornadoes here? What if I trip getting on the bus? What if my dad loses his new job? What if a star falls out of the sky and lands on my dog?" ... to Willow all valid concerns.


With all that anxiety Willow 's life is very impacted and keeps her from enjoying her new adventure.  She isn't enjoying her new home, cannot get a good rest and worries about working with her new classmates.  Oh my! 


She is very fortunate to have loving parents and some brand new friends that will support and help her in a biblical way to process and deal with all those scary feelings inside of her.  


Dr. Josh and Christi Staub are authors, leaders, and family advocates whose mission is to enlighten parents with knowledge and resources to help children understand their emotions.  


This board book has bright, vibrant illustrations and contains a wonderful story with practical guidance to help kids navigate feelings of worry and fear.   I highly recommend this book. 



Storywraps Rating -  5 HUGS! 





Meet the creators of the book






Josh and Christi Straub are speakers, authors, and marriage and leadership coaches. Together, they lead Famous at Home, an organization equipping families and leaders to be famous at home, so they can thrive on their stage.


Both Fellows of the Townsend Institute for Leadership and Counseling, together they host the weekly Famous at Home podcast, write children’s books including What Am I Feeling? and 25 Days of the Christmas Story, and cohost Sex, Love, and Relationships on the Hillsong Channel.

Josh and Christi love spending time on the lake with their three sweet kids, Landon Kennedy, and Micah, and their feisty golden doodle, Copper.





Follow Storywraps








*Blog Link:  www.babybookworms.blogspot.ca

*Instagram: Storywraps

*Email:  storywrapsblog@gmail.com

*Facebook:  www.facebook.com/Storywraps

*Twitter: Storywraps@Storywraps1

*Pinterest: Storywraps



I put hours of work finding the best kid's books to review for you each day.  If you enjoy visiting Storywraps and would like to donate something for my time and effort I would greatly appreciate it.

Go to the top of my blog at the right hand corner (below my photo) and please donate what you feel lead to give.  The amount you donate and the frequency you donate is totally up to you.  


I also have added a new button... ko-fi.com/storywraps  Simply buy me a cup of coffee if you would rather.  That would be fun.  Coffee and blogging go together like two peas in a pod as I'm always brewing up something here on Storywraps. 

 I thank you in advance for your support.  I adore what I do and would appreciate any amount that you may give so that I can make our Storywraps' community more thriving and exciting.  Thanks a million!  Books bind us together.   



Read on.....Read always!

It's a wrap! 


πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ


No comments: