Sunday, May 22, 2022

"We All Have Spots" - a bookwrap

 

Unwrapping






We All Have Spots


by M. J. McDonald



Specs


* Reading Age:  3-7 years


* Grade Level:  PS-2


* Paperback/kindle:  34 pages

* Publisher:  Indelible

* Pub. Date:  April 22, 2022 

* ISBN-13:  8986178714

* Language:  English


Unwrapping Some Illustrations 

















The Book



Logan is an adorable little leopard who wakes up late one day and finds himself alone.  He feels really lonely so he sets out to find the other leopards.  


Along his journey he spots other animals who have spots too.  He encounters some cows, pigs, hyenas, a giraffe and some monkeys. Discouraged and sad he fears he will always be alone.  


Will he finally encounter the leopards he is searching for?  Did Logan learn a valuable life lesson that perhaps there are more animals than just leopards that have spots?  The fact that those spot similarities should bring animals together not keep them apart is highlighted in his mind and heart.  It's a wonderful lesson... yes it's spot on!


The illustrations are colourful, engaging and the animals featured are diverse.  This would be a wonderful bedtime story or used in a classroom setting.  I recommend this book. 




Storywraps Rating - 5 HUGS! 


🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗


Meet the Author/the Illustrator


N/A



Follow Storywraps


*Blog Link:  www.babybookworms.blogspot.ca

*Instagram: Storywraps

*Email:  storywrapsblog@gmail.com

*Facebook:  www.facebook.com/Storywraps

*Twitter: Storywraps@Storywraps1

*Pinterest: Storywraps



I put hours of work finding the best kid's books to review for you each day.  If you enjoy visiting Storywraps and would like to donate something for my time and effort I would greatly appreciate it.

Go to the top of my blog at the right hand corner (below my photo) and please donate what you feel lead to give.  The amount you donate and the frequency you donate is totally up to you. 


I also have added a new button... http:/ko-fi.com/storywraps  Simply buy me a cup of coffee if you would rather.   


That would be fun.  Coffee and blogging go together like two peas in a pod as I'm always brewing up something here on Storywraps. 


I thank you in advance for your support.  I adore what I do and would appreciate any amount that you may give so that I can make our Storywraps’ community more thriving and exciting.  Thanks a million!  Remember that it’s the books that bind us all together.   


Read on...Read Always! 

It's a wrap! 


💜💜💜




No comments: