Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A gift for you from Natalie Finnigan






Natalie was a guest blogger on Storywraps a short while ago. You may have checked out her book that I reviewed, "Louder Alex, Louder."  She wanted to inform us that her book "Always Be Us Three" will be offered free on Amazon on  March 13th and 14th.  

 


http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001QWXYRU  ( I know that is UK but check here too or in your country)



She told me it was a very tough one to write and promote.  It was written in rhyme to her son to help explain to him the separation between his dad and herself.  Her hope is that this book and message will help other families find the right words to explain a tough situation to a child, whether is be an illness, a separation or divorce or a disability.

I want to thank Natalie personally for this heads-up and I am sure you will be take advantage of this free offer.  Be blessed!


If you have something you would like to share with the Storywrap's Community please feel free to send me an email and I will gladly post it on our Bulletin Board.  Let's make this a place where we can share our books, our illustrations, our personal stories and events so we all can be encouraged and inspired to keep on "booking" forever. All done for the love of our kids and the preservation of our beloved books.

                     Email me at:  ideas2go@hotmail.com 


        Building a strong book community.....one book at a time!

No comments: