Wednesday, January 6, 2016

jessica Andrews - you will never be forgotten lyrics.avi













My sweet mom...gone to heaven for all eternity and will be greatly missed by many down here on earth.




MRS. EVYLEN EILEEN MAECK
of South River
Peacefully at Waters Edge Care Community in North Bay on Wednesday December 30, 2015 in her 94th year.
Ev Maeck (nee Loney), beloved wife of the late Orville "Bob" Maeck.
Dear mother of Nancy Warren, Marilyn Panton, late Carol Jordan and mother in law of Don Jordan.
Loving grandmothe
r of 10 grandchildren and many great grandchildren.
Cherished sister of Garnet Loney (late Joyce), Donna O'Connor (late Larry) and predeceased by sisters: Edna Bolton (late Freddy), Phyllis McKenzie (late George), Marlene Lefebvre (Ken) and brothers: Melvin Loney (late Rose) and Jack Loney (Rose).
Fondly remembered by her many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Family will receive visitors at Higher Heights Christian Fellowship on Ottawa Avenue in South River on Tuesday January 5, 2016 from 11:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.
A service to celebrate the life of the late Ev Maeck will follow in the church at 12:00 P.M. with the Reverend Rick Callery officiating.
Spring interment at the South River Cemetery.
Arrangements have been entrusted to the Opatovsky Funeral Home - Moore Chapel, 9 Paget Street in Sundridge.
If desired, memorial donations to the Gideons would be sincerely appreciated by the family.




Some thoughts to ponder as I wrap this chapter of my life up.  



Her funeral yesterday was truly a hugfest. Our clan came from the north, south, east and west to pay homage to this wonderful spirited lady, to bring their condolences to both my sister and I, and to share stories as how she impacted their life.  I heard words like, "she was like a second mother to me", "she always was smiling and had such a helping, giving heart, "every morning she stood at her front room window and prayed for the all the school buses that passed and all the little kids as they walked by her window as they went to and from school."  Every single person reminisced about her baking all kind of sweets and encouraging everyone to have more and more along with the tea she always had brewing on her stove.  What a hospitable, kind-hearted and loving lady... I am so proud to call her my mom. She inspired all the lives she touched in such a powerful  and positive way.  There was no one like her and the world is a sadder today because she has been called out of it and into her new life in heaven. Love you forever mom, you were a treasure more precious than gold.




















Follow me:  


*Instagram: Storywraps
*Email:  Storywrapsblog@gmail.com
*Facebook:  www.facebook.com/Storywraps
*Twitter: Storywraps@Storywraps1



I put hours of work finding the best kid's books to review for you each day.  If you enjoy visiting Storywraps and would like to donate something for my time and effort I would greatly appreciate it.

Go to the top of my blog on the right hand corner (above my photo) and please donate what you feel lead to give.  The amount you donate and the frequency you donate is totally up to you.  I thank you in advance for your support.  I love what I do and appreciate any amount that you may give so I can make our community even better.  Thanks a million! 




Read on and read always!


It's a wrap.

No comments: