Tuesday, February 14, 2017

A Valentine's wrap for February 14, 2017.








Today is so special
It's Valentine's Day
So happy you're with me...
Ecstatic I'd say!!!

Entrusted with books
I am honoured to read.
I give them a voice,
I set them all free.

I release them to fly...
To soar 'round the world,
Landing in hearts
As their pages unfurl.

I am grateful and happy
For those passing through
Authors and illustrators
Publishers too.

I must never forget
Faithful friends near and far
Who daily drop in
HOW AMAZING YOU ARE!

We open up books... 
 We learn, we're inspired,
Another one please!!!!
We never get tired.

I often smile sweetly
At those books on my shelf,
Do I do this for you?
Or all for myself?

A love of kid's books
Is one to be shared
Your never too old for one,
That I declare.

On this Valentine's Day
I'm encouraging you 
To read on and read always...
Fill your mind and heart too!!!











Follow me  


*Instagram: Storywraps
*Email:  Storywrapsblog@gmail.com
*Facebook:  www.facebook.com/Storywraps
*Twitter: Storywraps@Storywraps1


I put hours of work finding the best kid's books to review for you each day.  If you enjoy visiting Storywraps and would like to donate something for my time and effort I would greatly appreciate it.
Go to the top of my blog on the right hand corner (above my photo) and please donate what you feel lead to give.  The amount you donate and the frequency you donate is totally up to you.  I thank you in advance for your support.  I love what I do and appreciate any amount that you may give so I can make our community even better.  Thanks a million! 


Read on and read always!
It's a wrap.

No comments: