Friday, February 24, 2017

Bathtime for Little Rabbit - a bookwrap











“This funny, sweet, reassuring and empowering little board book about bathtime is perfection.”  Playing by the Book (UK)




Unwrapping...








"Bathtime for Little Rabbit" 
Created by Jörg Mühle

Ages 0-2
Gecko Press



Unwrapping some sweet, sweet illustrations for you...


















My Bookwrap...



First off let me say you cannot read this book and not fall in love with Little Rabbit.  He is just too adorable.  This interactive board book will be released Fall 2017.  It is simple, interactive and follows the bestseller, "Tickle My Ears" which was a phenomenon in Germany selling over 70K copies in under a year.  With strong word of mouth sales increased in the English language market.  

I personally love board books for pre-schoolers as they are tailor-made for little hands, perfect for chewing on by tiny slobbering mouths, and oh yes, even to read.  

This gem of a story invites the reader to help give this sweet guy a bath.  You get to prepare his bath, help apply the shampoo, swaddle him in a fluffy towel, and even blow dry behind his soggy ears... but wait... the blowdryer is broken.  Oh my... but no worries YOU can blow him dry.  Kids will love taking charge and making sure this kit is squeaky clean.

The illustrations are simple, expressive and humorous. The vibrant  colour pallet sports primary colours which draws the reader in and encourages him/her to participate Little Rabbit's bathtime ritual. 

 I think this book would be a perfect gift for a newborn.  Tuck it in a beautifully decorated basket brimming with soaps,  q-tips, a soft towel and perhaps a loveable stuffed bunny to welcome the special little bundle of joy into the world.    I highly, highly recommend this book to you.



Storywraps rating... 5 SOGGY HUGS !!!!! and beyond......







About the creator...







Jörg Mühle, born in 1973, studied at Offenbach University of Art and Design as well as at the École Nationale Supérieure des Arts Décoratifs in Paris. Since 2000 he has been a self-employed illustrator at “labor” collaborative studios in Frankfurt.






Follow me  


*Instagram: Storywraps
*Email:  Storywrapsblog@gmail.com
*Facebook:  www.facebook.com/Storywraps
*Twitter: Storywraps@Storywraps1


I put hours of work finding the best kid's books to review for you each day.  If you enjoy visiting Storywraps and would like to donate something for my time and effort I would greatly appreciate it.
Go to the top of my blog on the right hand corner (above my photo) and please donate what you feel lead to give.  The amount you donate and the frequency you donate is totally up to you.  I thank you in advance for your support.  I love what I do and appreciate any amount that you may give so I can make our community even better.  Thanks a million! 


Read on and read always!
It's a wrap.

No comments: