Friday, October 27, 2017

"My Favorite Animal: Dolphins - a bookwrap






I love this animal!  Dolphins are so smart and playful and loving.  Today's featured book is a non-fiction about this 💫💫💫magical 💫💫💫 creature.  Enjoy!






Unwrapping




My Favorite Animal 
"Dolphins"

Created by Victoria Marcos
Ages 4-8


Unwrapping some great illustrations 






























About the book



Kids will love to learn about this magnificent sea creature.  The book is full of fun and educational information.  This book is one in the "My Favorite Animal Series" - all so worthy of reading.  It's important to include non-fiction books in your child's book collection and this one would be a wonderful addition.  

The reading level is higher but the illustrations will have little ones hooked as they watch the Dolphins swimming effortlessly with their pods, obtaining their daily food and interacting playfully with their world and others around them.  

I love the fact that the author includes "quiz yourself" pages that encourages the reader to retain the information that has been presented to them.  The book is well-written for that age level and the wonderful images enrich the presented text.  Another plus is the glossary that is found at the end of the book along with the answers to the quiz questions.  

This is a high quality book to which I give a high five and I highly recommend it. 


Storywraps Blog... 5 +++ HUGS!!!!!


 +++





Because I could not find any info on the author or her picture I am leaving you with these fabulous images of Dolphins to enjoy. They certainly are poetry in motion.























To follow Storywraps:  



*Instagram: Storywraps
*Email:  Storywrapsblog@gmail.com
*Facebook:  www.facebook.com/Storywraps
*Twitter: Storywraps@Storywraps1
Pinterest: Storywraps



I put hours of work finding the best kid's books to review for you each day.  If you enjoy visiting Storywraps and would like to donate something for my time and effort I would greatly appreciate it.

Go to the top of my blog at the right hand corner (below my photo) and please donate what you feel lead to give.  The amount you donate and the frequency you donate is totally up to you.  I thank you in advance for your support.  I love what I do and appreciate any amount that you may give so I can make our community even better.  Thanks a million! 


Read on and read always!
It's a wrap.

1 comment:

Anita said...

It is very good but same time nothing understandable to my 5 yrs old daughter👧