Wednesday, January 15, 2020

"You can do anything you want". - a bookwrap











Unwrapping 




You can do anything you want: All your dreams can come true 

Authored by Oliver Griffin
Illustrated by Katya Kasyanchuk



* Ages:  3-6
* Grade Level:  PS-1
* Kindle:  14 pages
* Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC
* Language:  English. 


*** Offered on Amazon.com for $1.00 now! ***




From the Author



I decided to start writing books because, I saw the need to write a book that would teach confidence, courage, positive thinking and inspire children. In his work i emphasizes friendship, tolerance, perseverance and celebrates the victory of the kind-hearted. I also hopes that this book will arouse pride among parents for his children.



Praise


"Explaining the concept of being true to oneself and following their dream regardless of what the world around thinks is one of the most difficult lessons a parent has to teach his/her child.

This book very sweetly, honestly, innocently and lovingly teaches that if you believe in yourself and keep moving persistently towards your goals, you will be able to achieve all that you want and be what you wish to be" -  Shweta Beriwal



   

"What a delightful little book! I'm always looking for uplifting and motivating books and my two year old loved this one.  So sweet and the message is perfect for today's world.

We especially loved the illustrations that were bright and colourful and they helped to keep her engaged and listening. Definitely a book to keep on the shelf and read again and again.  Everyone needs to be reminded from time to time that a little persistent and hard work can always pay off!" - Kristen 




Unwrapping Some Wonderful Illustrations for You to Enjoy























The Book


Sue is an adorable little character who works hard, never gives up and is a perfect role model for kids, showing them that dreams and wishes can come true when you hang in there and never, ever give up.  The rhyming text paired with fantastic illustrations and a wonderful life lesson will be a hit with kids of a variety of ages.  

Sue dreams of having two golden fish and through brute persistence her parents grant her wish and guess what?  She not only gets two fish but three. Lucky girl. 

 Sue loves life and dives in trying her hand at singing, playing soccer, ( which the author calls football ), painting beautiful pictures, and reading a ton of books that she borrows from the local library, just to name a few. 

The one thing that is her Achilles heel is trying to understand how to tie her shoelaces.  She tries every way under the sun to achieve her goal.  She leans in, focuses on the problem, and perseveres.  After nearly one hundred attempts she stands up proudly.  Mission accomplished!  

This inspiring book is a great one to add to your collection and should be in every classroom and elementary school library.  I  recommend it. 




Storywraps Rating - 5 HUGS!!!!






Meet the Author



I am a writer and creator of children's books. I has been fond of art since childhood. I has experience in storytelling. I is passionate about creating beautiful stories for children. Many children around the world love books. I decided to start writing books because, I saw the need to write a book that would teach confidence, courage, positive thinking and inspire children. In his work i emphasizes friendship, tolerance, perseverance and celebrates the victory of the kind-hearted. I also hopes that this book will arouse pride among parents for his children.




Follow Storywraps














*Instagram: Storywraps
Email:  storywrapsblog@gmail.com
*Facebook:  www.facebook.com/Storywraps
*Twitter: Storywraps@Storywraps1
*Pinterest: Storywraps


I put hours of work finding the best kid's books to review for you each day.  If you enjoy visiting Storywraps and would like to donate something for my time and effort I would greatly appreciate it.

Go to the top of my blog at the right hand corner (below my photo) and please donate what you feel lead to give.  The amount you donate and the frequency you donate is totally up to you.  

I also have added a new button... ko-fi.com/storywraps .  Simply buy me a cup of coffee if you would rather.  That would be fun.  Coffee and blogging go together like two peas in a pod as I'm always brewing up something here on Storywraps.  
 I thank you in advance for your support.  I adore what I do and would appreciate any amount that you may give so that I can make our Storywraps' community more thriving and exciting.  Thanks a million!  Books bind us together.   


Read on...
Read always.
It's a wrap! 

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ



No comments: