Friday, September 24, 2021

"Secrets of the Season - Santa's Journey" - a bookwrap

 

Unwrapping




Secrets of the Season: Santa's Journey

Illustrated by Jennie Bradley



Specs

*Ages:  Baby-5 years
* Grade Level:  PS-K
* Board book:  10 pages
* Publisher:  becker&meyer!books
* Pub. Date:  November 2, 2021
* Language:  English


Unwrapping Some Illustrations for you

    









           


The Book  


Santa lives at the North Pole and this creative, sweet board book allows kids to join him on his magical Christmas Eve journey as he visits homes all around the world. 


This interactive, die-cut little gem engages kids and allows them a front row seat on Santa's sleigh as he delivers presents to kids everywhere on his list. 


The illustrations are fantastic. They are colourful, detailed and full of holiday spirit.  Die-cut parts layer together to finally create a picture of jolly old Santa leaving presents under a decorative holiday tree.  The cover twinkles and sparkles with glitter and the rhyming text will be a huge hit with this age group.  I highly recommend this book. It's great fun to share. 


Storywraps Rating - 5 HUGS! 


🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗





About the Illustrator





Jennie Bradley is an experienced digital illustrator and designer. She specializes in children’s illustration, including books, puzzles, games, and gift supplies. She lives in Northampton.


Follow Storywraps


*Blog Link:  www.babybookworms.blogspot.ca

*Instagram: Storywraps

*Email:  storywrapsblog@gmail.com

*Facebook:  www.facebook.com/Storywraps

*Twitter: Storywraps@Storywraps1

*Pinterest: Storywraps


I put hours of work finding the best kid's books to review for you each day.  If you enjoy visiting Storywraps and would like to donate something for my time and effort I would greatly appreciate it.

Go to the top of my blog at the right hand corner (below my photo) and please donate what you feel lead to give.  The amount you donate and the frequency you donate is totally up to you.  


I also have added a new button... ko-fi.com/storywraps  Simply buy me a cup of coffee if you would rather.  That would be fun.  Coffee and blogging go together like two peas in a pod as I'm always brewing up something here on Storywraps. 

I thank you in advance for your support.  I adore what I do and would appreciate any amount that you may give so that I can make our Storywrap's community more thriving and exciting.  Thanks a million!  Books bind us together.   


Read on...Read Always! 

It's a wrap! 


💜💜💜  


No comments: