Wednesday, January 5, 2022

"Mommy, Look At Me!" - a bookwrap

 


Unwrapping






Mommy, Look At Me!

Book by Alexandra Santana



Specs


* Ages:  4-7 years

* Grade Level:  PS-2

* Length:  36 pages

* Publisher:  Indigo River Publishing

* Pub. Date:  February 22, 2022

* Language:  English



Unwrapping Some Illustrations 














The Book



This delightful book is full of affirmation and love.  Its mission is to encourage young children to be whomever they were created to be. 


An adorable little girl daily parades in front of her mommy in her pretend clothes showing her mommy what she wants to be when she is all grown up. 


"Mommy, look at me!"

"And who are you today, sweetie?"

"I'm a princess!"

"Of course!"  You'll always be my little princess." 


"Mommy, look at me!"

"And who are you today, sweetie?"

"I'm a teacher!"

Yes, remember to teach kindness and strength!" 


In the following days her beloved daughter decides a gymnast, a grown-up ( just her mommy ), a veterinarian, and a queen of the castle,  might just be her thing.  Each time mommy affirms her daughter's choice and cheers her on to be and do whatever makes her little heart happy and content. 


Mommy's all-time favourite option of the unique career parade?  Can you guess?  No spoilers... but to me I agree 100% with her mommy.... it's the best pick of all, hands-down!   


The illustrations are colourful, bold and child-friendly.  The message is positive and inspiring.  All-in-all this book models the importance of embracing a child's desire to be whatever they were birthed to be.  I love it and highly recommend it. 



Storywraps Rating - 5 HUGS!


🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗



Meet the Author


Alexandra Santana was born in New Jersey and raised in Pennsylvania. For the past decade she has successfully implemented technology solutions as a program manager. Recently, she has begun her journey of writing children’s books primarily focused on empowering the next generation. Currently, Alexandra lives in Orlando, Florida, with her husband, daughter, Siamese cat, and Japanese Chin dog. Mommy, Look At Me! is her debut children’s book.


Follow Storywraps



*Blog Link:  www.babybookworms.blogspot.ca

*Instagram: Storywraps

*Email:  storywrapsblog@gmail.com

*Facebook:  www.facebook.com/Storywraps

*Twitter: Storywraps@Storywraps1

*Pinterest: Storywraps



I put hours of work finding the best kid's books to review for you each day.  If you enjoy visiting Storywraps and would like to donate something for my time and effort I would greatly appreciate it.

Go to the top of my blog at the right hand corner (below my photo) and please donate what you feel lead to give.  The amount you donate and the frequency you donate is totally up to you.  


I also have added a new button... http:/ko-fi.com/storywraps  Simply buy me a cup of coffee if you would rather.  That would be fun.  Coffee and blogging go together like two peas in a pod as I'm always brewing up something here on Storywraps. 


I thank you in advance for your support.  I adore what I do and would appreciate any amount that you may give so that I can make our Storywrap's community more thriving and exciting.  Thanks a million!  Books bind us together.   


Read on...Read Always! 

It's a wrap! 


💜💜💜 

No comments: