Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday aside that has nothing to do with books....




It is funny but a lot of people do not ask that question do they? When you meet up with someone the floodgates of their mouth open up and out pours all their woes, happenings and questions about life. Sometimes you have to resign yourself to just sit there, be quiet and listen to endless talk about them. I have often come home and said, "Gee, not once did they ask me how I was doing." Sad isn't it? When you visit with someone the conversations should be mutual. You should share and converse, banter and laugh with each other. Mutually. Equal time. I am getting up more nerve now and saying, "I am fine, thanks for asking." Sometime people just need a loving poke to let them know that they are not the center of the universe and that you too are important and need time to be recognized in the relationship. Friendship is a two way street. Look after and protect your side...you are so worth it and by the way...how are you doing today? I am fine here and thanks for asking. Blessings to you today.

No comments: