Thursday, December 22, 2011

A little aside about music from me....

Music is heavenly. Music can make you smarter and put you in a better mood. Music can make you forget your troubles and literally put a song in your heart. I love this season and the music that blasts from radios, elevators, iPods and my lungs. It is a great thing to get "into the Christmas spirit" by singing along. When you partake of this joyous activity it will bring a smile to your face and a skip in your step. By all means boogie to "Rocking Around the Christmas Tree" (which is actually playing right now as I speed up my typing to the beat) or savour the flavour of "Silent Night" or "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer." Music is universal. Try to listen to carols in the jazz genre or sung in a classical style or even in a different language. Celebrate this season with holiday music. Sing, dance, party....soon these great songs will be packed away and quiet until next year rolls around. Sing like nobody's listening today. I dare you!

No comments: