Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday at last!



Gotta love Fridays.  God put one in every week and for that I am most grateful.  Week almost done and the weekend one day away.   Here are a few thoughts for your weekend.  Blessings and  be sure to read on.










 and some quotes for you to ponder...


Who's rich?

The boy who has a book he hasn't read yet....
The girl with a tower beside her bed....
Her life starts everywhere.


This book is the best!  I woke up this morning to read it before I got dressed.
This book is so cool!  It's the first thing I grabbed after school!


This book is just right.  I'm reading it by flashlight deep into the night.


and finally......


 You may have tangible wealth untold;
Caskets of jewels and coffers of gold.
Richer than I can never be--
I had a moth who read to me.

    - Strickland Gillilan (l869-1954)

Have a wonderful, wonderful weekend everyone.   :)

No comments: