Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter Weekend musings......







All I Need to Know About Life I Learned From the Easter Bunny



  • Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
  • Walk softly and carry a big chocolate bunny.
  • Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
  • Don't count your chickens before they are hatched.
  • There's no such thing as too much candy.
  • All work and no play can make you a basket case.
  • A cute little tail always attracts a lot of attention.
  • Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
  • Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
  • Some body parts should be floppy.
  • Keep your paws off other people's jellybeans.
  • Good things come in small sugar-coated packages.
  • The grass is always greener in someone else's basket.
  • An Easter bonnet can tame even the wildest hare.
  • To show your true colors you have to come out of your shell.
  • The best things in life are sweet and gooey and come in assorted colors.
  • Get rid of all your black jellybeans.
    SO REMEMBER...ALWAYS BELIEVE IN THE EASTER BUNNY :)





    Patience
    Chocolate Easter bunny
    In a jelly bean nest,
    I'm saving you for very last
    Because I love you best.

    I'll only take a nibble
    From the tip of your ear
    And one bite from the other side
    So that you won't look weird.
    Yum, you're so delicious!
    I didn't mean to eat
    Your chocolate tail till Tuesday.
    Ooops! There go your feet!
    I wonder how your back tastes
    With all that chocolate hair.
    I never thought your tummy
    Was only filled with air!
    Chocolate Easter bunny
    In a jelly bean nest,
    I'm saving you for very last
    Because I love you best.


    Chocolate Rabbit 
    I got a chocolate rabbit
    For an Easter treat,
    A great big chocolate rabbit,
    Good enough to eat.
    So I ate his ears on Sunday,
    his nose I finished Monday,
    Tuesday I nibbled on his feet.
    I ate his tail on Wednesday,
    Thursday I kept on,
    By Friday he was going,
    Saturday he was gone.
    Oh, I loved that chocolate rabbit,
    From the moment that he came,
    And if I get another one,
    I'll love him just the same.


                             Fun visual "bites" for you to smile at.........Enjoy!!












    Tomorrow is Easter Sunday! A day to celebrate and eat lots of chocolate and treats that you probably should not be having....but hey....enjoy a wonderful party to commemorate the resurrection of Jesus, God's only son, who died a terrible death on the cross and then rose on the third day in all His glory.  I am sure Jesus, himself, would be partaking in the Easter egg hunt (probably He was the one who put it all in place and then He'd  giggle and race along with the kids to help them find the hidden sweet treasures).  He certainly would be sitting at your table as the Easter feast was being passed around and enjoying the company of everyone present there.  Have a great day today and find many reasons to celebrate the goodness of this great season.

    Read on and read always!   Easter brings new life and hope to all. 

No comments: