Wednesday, June 17, 2015

New excitement on Storywraps ...




Next week I will be launching "Open Mic Wednesdays" here on Storywraps. 








Authors, illustrators, parents, anyone really with a passion for kid's books will be landing here and being a guest blogger for the day.  It will be wonderful to open up my blog to the many creative and talented people located all over the world and hear their thoughts and opinions regarding children's literature.

Personally I will be putting that day to good use, using it as an admin day and a vision casting day...meaning reaching out to other blogs, arranging interviews and dreaming up new ideas to make Storywraps even better.

I look forward to handing this space over to very caring and capable people on Wednesdays, who too share my passion for children's picture books.  I know we all will learn and appreciate   each other more as we build an even stronger Storywrap's Community.









If you are interested in becoming a guest blogger please contact me at www.storywrapsblogs@gmail.com  and let's chat. 




Thanks to all the amazing contributors so far who are so excited and happy to be part of this expansion.  I really appreciate your input and enthusiasm.  Hugs to you all.  Remember,  every day is the best day reading day.



Read on and read always!

It's a wrap.


No comments: