Wednesday, March 1, 2017

The Wolf - a bookwrap









"Hey this book is about my people!  I had better read it and find out what they are saying... hope it's all good!"






Unwrapping...






Illustrated by Renee Rahir

For Nature Lovers Ages 5+
Releasing July 21, 2017




Unwrapping some illustrations for you to peek at...

























About the book...



This informative and educational book covers many accurate facts regarding the Wolf.  

It is divided into different aspects of the animal and it's life:

*  What does the Wolf look like?
*  How does the Wolf fill his day?
*  How do Wolves live together?
*  How do Wolf cubs grow up?
*  Who does the Wolf need to watch out for?
*  Famous Wolves...
*  The family of Wolves...
*  More facts about the Wolf...
*  Nice words to learn...

I found the book to be very comprehensive.  A lot of people think the wolf is our dire enemy but after reading about him I think your attitude towards wolves in general will certainly soften.  They live in packs, we call ours communities.  They too raise families and are very good parents. They are predators because that is how they survive and are really shy around people and would rather not have an encounter of the human kind. 

 I thoroughly enjoyed the book and would recommend it especially for a classroom setting or school library.  This is the second book in this series that bring wild animals into your living room to study.  Perfect for nature lovers of all ages. 



Storywraps rating... 5 HUGS!!!!!





About the illustrator...


As a child Renee Rahir (1956, Belgium) already was fond of drawing, but she also loved to write. She has a degree in Plastic Arts and used to work for the magazine Tintin. Renne lives in the country, in the Ardennes (Belgium), surrounded by nature and animals, her biggest source of inspiration.






Follow me  


*Instagram: Storywraps
*Email:  Storywrapsblog@gmail.com
*Facebook:  www.facebook.com/Storywraps
*Twitter: Storywraps@Storywraps1


I put hours of work finding the best kid's books to review for you each day.  If you enjoy visiting Storywraps and would like to donate something for my time and effort I would greatly appreciate it.
Go to the top of my blog on the right hand corner (above my photo) and please donate what you feel lead to give.  The amount you donate and the frequency you donate is totally up to you.  I thank you in advance for your support.  I love what I do and appreciate any amount that you may give so I can make our community even better.  Thanks a million! 


Read on and read always!

It's a wrap.

No comments: