Friday, July 7, 2017

Computer glitch- a repair wrap!!














My beautiful computer needs some TLC and is off to the computer hospital today.  My blog will not be happening once more until an expert diagnoses and heals my poor sick baby. I will be back with updates on its prognosis and have the blog up and running full steam as soon as I can!!!   Thank you for your patience and please stay tuned...................there are loads of more great books to be reviewed, I promise!

Under construction is always inconvenient (and uber uber annoying I know) but necessary!!!  ( I'm bored already 😩)

Have an amazing day, read lots this weekend yourself and please, please take time out to read to your little bunnies..........read on everyone.  I'm still here just incapacitated for a short while!!


💜💜💜 Marilyn 💜💜💜







To follow Storywraps:  



*Instagram: Storywraps
*Email:  Storywrapsblog@gmail.com
*Facebook:  www.facebook.com/Storywraps
*Twitter: Storywraps@Storywraps1
Pinterest: Storywraps



I put hours of work finding the best kid's books to review for you each day.  If you enjoy visiting Storywraps and would like to donate something for my time and effort I would greatly appreciate it.
Go to the bottom of my blog at the right hand corner (below my photo) and please donate what you feel lead to give.  The amount you donate and the frequency you donate is totally up to you.  I thank you in advance for your support.  I love what I do and appreciate any amount that you may give so I can make our community even better.  Thanks a million! 


Read on and read always!
It's a wrap.


No comments: