Friday, July 20, 2018

A wrap of appreciation today













I want to take the opportunity today to say a HUGE thank you to all the people who stop by and visit Storywraps each and every day.  When I check my stats I am astounded and humbled at the reach  this little blog has all across the world.  I especially want to thank those who so lovingly and generously donate to my cause of getting reviews of current and awesome books into the hands of kids, parents and educators to enjoy. Your monetary giving to my blog is much valued.  It is my privilege deliver high quality books to you pursue.  My goal is to help you develop kids into happy, lifelong readers. 

I spend about 8 hours a day researching, prepping and posting each and every book (or CD)  that I am privileged to work with and I love doing so. To say I is my passion is an understatement. I have met so many creative, talented people and I have learned so much from them.  The children's book industry is filled to the brim with outstanding, caring people that I love working with.  Thank you so much for supporting Storywraps and.... me!  SO APPRECIATED!   

I am heading off to a Book Festival today featuring authors, illustrators, publishers and guest speakers.  I am so looking forward to an infusion of new ideas and meeting  some very gifted and awesome people in the book world.  I am very excited for this opportunity. 

Tomorrow I will be posting as usual so please drop by and enjoy. Have a wonderful Friday, read to your bunnies and see you back here tomorrow.  Again, thank you so much for your patronage!  I love each and every one of you.  










Follow Storywraps








*Instagram: Storywraps
*Email:  storywrapsblog@gmail.com
*Facebook:  www.facebook.com/Storywraps
*Twitter: Storywraps@Storywraps1
Pinterest: Storywraps


I put hours of work finding the best kid's books to review for you each day.  If you enjoy visiting Storywraps and would like to donate something for my time and effort I would greatly appreciate it.
Go to the top of my blog at the right hand corner (below my photo) and please donate what you feel lead to give.  The amount you donate and the frequency you donate is totally up to you.  I thank you in advance for your support.  I love what I do and appreciate any amount that you may give so I can make our community even better.  Thanks a million! 


Read on
Read always
It's a wrap! 
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

No comments: