Wednesday, February 1, 2023

"Who Am I?" - a bookwrap

 

Unwrapping




Who Am I?: A Children's Book of Affirmations

by Asyiah Jalloh


Specs


* Ages:  4-8

* Grade Level:  PS-3

* Length:  40 pages

* Publisher:  Williams Commerce

* Pub. Date:  Jan. 09, 2023

* ISBN:  979-8218087197


Unwrapping Some Illustrations 














The Book


This book has a positive message and is written by Asyiah Jalloh, an 8-year-old.  She pens her qualities:
I am beautiful, hard working, respectful, brave, strong, one of a kind, important, loved, smart, grateful, responsible, just to cite a few. Affirming herself daily makes her feel good about who she is. Her wish is that the readers will do the same so they too can feel empowerment.  These affirmations she shares will build self-esteem and self-confidence if tucked deep inside of hearts.  

The illustrations are lovely but I was not a fan of repeating them as the pages are turned.  I honestly thought at first their was a printing error.  Both wee ones ( and adults ) will benefit from reciting and believing these affirmations about themselves every single day.  A great debut book! Kudos to Asyiah! 



Storywraps Rating - 4 HUGS! 


🤗🤗🤗🤗


Meet the Author







"These daily affirmations define me and help make my day great. Let's all be great together and live our best days. Try saying my daily affirmations with me! I hope it helps you as much as it helps me." - Asyiah




Follow Storywraps



Comment!  Donate!  Have a great day! 


*Blog Link:  www.babybookworms.blogspot.ca

*Instagram: Storywraps

*Email:  storywrapsblog@gmail.com

*Facebook:  www.facebook.com/Storywraps

*Twitter: Storywraps@Storywraps1

*Pinterest: Storywraps


Read on...Read Always! 

It's a wrap! 


💜💜💜



No comments: