Thursday, January 6, 2011

Caught up today...

I was packing up my Christmas things to put away and got caught up in my books that I display every year. I have Christmas trivia, Christmas quiz books, short stories (like Chicken Soup for the Soul) and eve Christmas crossword puzzles for my bathroom! I then proceeded downstairs and read through my basket of children's books before carefully putting them back in storage. Over the years I have collected so many Christmas treasures that I proudly display for all ages to enjoy. I am always on the lookout each year for a new book to add to my collection. The nice thing about this tradition is watching my kids pass this on to the next generation on our family. With great love I saw my daughter pick up the books that she adored and read them aloud to her little boy as he snuggled on her lap. That is when you know you have done something good and right.

No comments: