Sunday, August 14, 2011

I love Sundays the best

Sunday - the quiet day of the week. Every week needs (and has) a Sunday. Biblically this is your day of rest. This is your day to slow down, relax and rejuvenate your mind, soul and spirit. I especially love Sundays. There is a certain calm and tranquility that is built into this day that the other days of the week don"t have. This is a special day that God gave to us to use as a gift. For me personal time of family get-togethers, reading books that I love and napping. I take this day to be thankful for all the blessings that surround me and to pray for others less fortunate. Sunday is a pause day...a stop and breathe day...a soul enrichment day. Make a point of making Sundays count in your life. Your home/health and well-being will benefit from your choosing rest on this day. Find a good book to read to yourself or share with a family member. Make Sunday your best day as you read on.

No comments: