Saturday, June 9, 2018

"Oh the places you'll go" - a fun infowrap














Summer is fast approaching and people will be travelling world-wide vacationing in many different countries.  Here are a few fun places you might check out that are themed by the love of books.  They are so interesting and fun. Enjoy!  







Unwrapping the perfect "bookish" destination

















































I hope you enjoyed the amazing tour and if you get to chance to visit any of these places in the near future please come back and tell us all about it on Storywraps.  We would love to hear you share your adventure.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone and I'll see you back here on Monday!  Cheers!  πŸ’šπŸ’š




Follow Storywraps






*Instagram: Storywraps
*Email:  storywrapsblog@gmail.com
*Facebook:  www.facebook.com/Storywraps
*Twitter: Storywraps@Storywraps1
Pinterest: Storywraps


I put hours of work finding the best kid's books to review for you each day.  If you enjoy visiting Storywraps and would like to donate something for my time and effort I would greatly appreciate it.

Go to the top of my blog at the right hand corner (below my photo) and please donate what you feel lead to give.  The amount you donate and the frequency you donate is totally up to you.  I thank you in advance for your support.  I love what I do and appreciate any amount that you may give so I can make our community even better.  Thanks a million! 


 

Read on
Read always
It's a wrap! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

No comments: