Monday, September 7, 2020

What Can You Do With A Line? - a bookwrap





Featuring







Meet your narrator for today's picture book.  His name must be Line-us because he's a compilation of messy lines.  His whole schtick is getting people to step over the line, think inside and outside the box, and discover the brilliant things that lines can create.  



Unwrapping 





* Ages:  4-6
* Grade Level:  PS-1
*Hardcover:  32 pages
* Publisher:  CrackBook! Books
* Pub. Date: October 27, 2020
* Language:  English


Unwrapping Some Illustrations for You






















The Book


This creative book is perfect for young readers.  The book ignites imaginations as it teaches kids about all the possibilities that lines can morph into.  Their potential is limitless.  Lines can be thick or thin, be curved into circles and ovals,  turn corners to make squares, triangles and rectangles, trace the flow of water of a river and carry the notes of a joyful melody, just to highlight a few.  

Kids are encouraged to experiment with different tools and materials and play around with lines taking them wherever their imaginations venture.  The book will inspire kids to try their hand at becoming an "artiste extraordinare".   I love books that are a call to action... fun action... that kids will respond to eagerly.  I highly recommend this book.  

Storywraps Rating - 5+++ HUGS!


Follow Storywraps







*Blog Link:  www.babybookworms.blogspot.ca
*Instagram: Storywraps
*Email:  storywrapsblog@gmail.com
*Facebook:  www.facebook.com/Storywraps
*Twitter: Storywraps@Storywraps1
*Pinterest: Storywraps

I put hours of work finding the best kid's books to review for you each day.  If you enjoy visiting Storywraps and would like to donate something for my time and effort I would greatly appreciate it.
Go to the top of my blog at the right hand corner (below my photo) and please donate what you feel lead to give.  The amount you donate and the frequency you donate is totally up to you.  
I also have added a new button... ko-fi.com/storywraps  Simply buy me a cup of coffee if you would rather.  That would be fun.  Coffee and blogging go together like two peas in a pod as I'm always brewing up something here on Storywraps. 
 I thank you in advance for your support.  I adore what I do and would appreciate any amount that you may give so that I can make our Storywraps' community more thriving and exciting.  Thanks a million!  Books bind us together.   

Read on.....Read always!
It's a wrap! 


πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

No comments: