Wednesday, October 14, 2020

"Happy Place Coloring Book" - an adult bookwrap

 

Featuring




Unwrapping 







Happy Place Coloring Book


by Car Pintos




* Ages:  Adult (but use your own judgement) 

* Paperback:  128 pages

* Publisher:  Better Day Books

* Pub. Date:  August 4, 2020

* Language:  English





Unwrapping Some Illustrations for You








The Book



What a gorgeous, intricate book this is. It's classy, beautiful, thoughtful, inspiring, therapeutic, reflective, healing and mindful.  It would be perfect gift to present to someone. 


"Happy Place Coloring Book" is a superior adult colouring book for those who just want to escape into a world of intricate patterns and beautiful detail to colour.  It is created by international's renowned artist Car Pintos.  The book is 128 pages long and it features 98 stunning designs that celebrate happy places in nature. 


The author has inserted short (doable) mind-opening prompts to consider and lead you deeper into your own happy place, helping you build your self-esteem and self-confidence. The book also includes a brand new concept in colouring.  It offers special hand-drawn colouring mazes to enable you to relax and enjoy.  


Colouring takes you outside yourself and if you focus on the strokes, you will enjoy a mediative state.  Between your controlled breathing and the brush marks of your crayons, markers, or pencils, you can indeed experience your happy place.  I highly, highly recommend this gorgeous book! 



Storywraps Rating - 5 HUGS! 






Meet the Author






I was born in the winter of 1982. From the age of six I draw, play, paint and observe. I still remember how I learned to move pencils, to mix tempera and to discover colors: I felt that I was doing magic. I studied Graphic Design at the University of Buenos Aires and today I live with my family in Mar Chiquita, Province of Buenos Aires, in the World Biosphere Reserve. I illustrate and get inspired between flamingos and creepers, between crabs and dunes, between flowers and firewood: always surrounded by nature. I am what is seen in each creation and my illustrations are my stories.



Follow Storywraps







*Blog Link:  www.babybookworms.blogspot.ca

*Instagram: Storywraps

*Email:  storywrapsblog@gmail.com

*Facebook:  www.facebook.com/Storywraps

*Twitter: Storywraps@Storywraps1

*Pinterest: Storywraps




I put hours of work finding the best kid's books to review for you each day.  If you enjoy visiting Storywraps and would like to donate something for my time and effort I would greatly appreciate it.

Go to the top of my blog at the right hand corner (below my photo) and please donate what you feel lead to give.  The amount you donate and the frequency you donate is totally up to you.  


I also have added a new button... ko-fi.com/storywraps  Simply buy me a cup of coffee if you would rather.  That would be fun.  Coffee and blogging go together like two peas in a pod as I'm always brewing up something here on Storywraps. 

 I thank you in advance for your support.  I adore what I do and would appreciate any amount that you may give so that I can make our Storywraps' community more thriving and exciting.  Thanks a million!  Books bind us together.   



Read on.....Read always!

It's a wrap! 



💜💜💜






No comments: