Tuesday, December 21, 2021

My Butt is SO SILLY! - a bookwrap

 

Unwrapping







My Butt is SO SILLY! 


Authored by Dawn McMillan

Illustrated by Ross Kinnaird



Specs


* Reading Age:  6-10 years

* Grade Level:  1-5

* Paperback:  32 pages

* Publisher:  Dover Publications

* Pub. Date:  December 20, 2021

* Language:  English


 

Unwrapping Some Illustrations 


















The Book



Dawn McMillan author of "I Need a New Butt", "I Broke My Butt!", and "My Butt is So Noisy!" has another hilarious book to add to the collection.  This time it's a butt that seems to have a mind of its own and won't stop moving, changing shape and having a good time. 


Kids will laugh out loud as they engage with the antics of this rogue, out-of-control bottom.  It keeps on having playful adventures causing mayhem and its host embarrassment.  


Readers will find this delightful book full of imagination and hilarity. The illustrations are a hoot and spot on to tickle a kid's sense of humour.  What will that butt be up to next?  The book is a sure winner with both young and old. Who doesn't need a good laugh?  It is  perfect for a read-aloud session, for a classroom setting and for a school library, no ifs-ands-or butts about it!  I highly recommend "My Butt is SO SILLY!" 



Storywraps Rating - 5 HUGS!


🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗





Meet the Author



Dawn McMillan writes fiction, nonfiction, poetry, and storybooks for children. She is also the author of Woolly Wally and Holy Socks. Dover also publishes her collaborations with illustrator Ross Kinnaird including everyone's favorite character, the boy with the troublesome backside from bestsellers I Need a New Butt!, I Broke My Butt!, and My Butt is SO NOISY! Additional Dover publications include Doctor Grundy's Undies and Seagull Sid and the Naughty Things His Seagulls Did! She lives in Waiomu, New Zealand.



About the Illustrator


In addition to his collaborations with Dawn McMillan, Ross Kinnaird has illustrated such children's books as 50 Body Questions and the animated poem "Smaller," winner of the People's Choice Award at the World Parkinson's Congress. He lives in Auckland, New Zealand.



Follow Storywraps



*Blog Link:  www.babybookworms.blogspot.ca

*Instagram: Storywraps

*Email:  storywrapsblog@gmail.com

*Facebook:  www.facebook.com/Storywraps

*Twitter: Storywraps@Storywraps1

*Pinterest: Storywraps



I put hours of work finding the best kid's books to review for you each day.  If you enjoy visiting Storywraps and would like to donate something for my time and effort I would greatly appreciate it.

Go to the top of my blog at the right hand corner (below my photo) and please donate what you feel lead to give.  The amount you donate and the frequency you donate is totally up to you.  


I also have added a new button... http:/ko-fi.com/storywraps  Simply buy me a cup of coffee if you would rather.  That would be fun.  Coffee and blogging go together like two peas in a pod as I'm always brewing up something here on Storywraps. 


I thank you in advance for your support.  I adore what I do and would appreciate any amount that you may give so that I can make our Storywrap's community more thriving and exciting.  Thanks a million!  Books bind us together.   


Read on...Read Always! 

It's a wrap! 


💜💜💜  


No comments: