Thursday, April 14, 2022

Mermaid Lullaby - a bookwrap

 Unwrapping 



 

  Mermaid Lullaby
By Briana Corr Scott

Specs 

* Ages: Baby - 3 years
* Length: 5 pages
*Publisher: Nimbus Publishing
*Pub. Date: April 30, 2022
* ISBN-10: 1774710382
*ISBN-13: 1774710388



Unwrapping some illustrations for you








5 Hug Rating! 

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗


The Book 


This is a tender precious bedtime story presented in board book form that is sure to lull little ones to sleep.  It features mer-moms and mer-babies and the love that they share together. 

“ Now the sun is dipping low
It’s time to go to bed.
Swaddled tight in seaweed wraps
They rest their sleepy heads.” 

The illustrations are gentle and beautiful. You can almost hear the gentle waves and feel the seal kisses…a perfect calm, tranquil ending to a busy day.  This book is from the creator of "The Book of Selkie" and "Wildflower" and "She Dreams of Sable Island."  I love it and highly recommend it! 


The Illustrator/ Author






Briana Corr Scott paints and writes from her home studio in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, where she lives with her husband and three children. Her paintings and stories capture the beauty of the natural world, particularly the overlooked details found in the weeds and flowers found along the Nova Scotia coast.  She is also the author of Wildfire, The Book of Selkie, and She Dreams of Sable Island. 


Follow Storywraps 



*Blog Link:  www.babybookworms.blogspot.ca

*Instagram: Storywraps

*Email:  storywrapsblog@gmail.com

*Facebook:  www.facebook.com/Storywraps

*Twitter: Storywraps@Storywraps1

*Pinterest: Storywraps



I put hours of work finding the best kid's books to review for you each day.  If you enjoy visiting Storywraps and would like to donate something for my time and effort I would greatly appreciate it.

Go to the top of my blog at the right hand corner (below my photo) and please donate what you feel lead to give.  The amount you donate and the frequency you donate is totally up to you.  


I also have added a new button... http:/ko-fi.com/storywraps  Simply buy me a cup of coffee if you would rather.   


That would be fun.  Coffee and blogging go together like two peas in a pod as I'm always brewing up something here on Storywraps. 


I thank you in advance for your support.  I adore what I do and would appreciate any amount that you may give so that I can make our Storywraps’ community more thriving and exciting.  Thanks a million!  Remember that books bind us together.   


Read on...Read Always! 

It's a wrap! 


💜💜💜


No comments: