Friday, May 11, 2012

Quotable quotes

Another thing that we tend to do on Fridays is change our Facebook status and display the fun and relaxed weekend that we are looking forward to! Have a look at these funny quotes and sayings.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a workstation... and today is when it stops!!

Worrying ain't a waste of time! If you never want things to happen, start worrying about them, success rate 90%! :P

Hmmm... Who should I stalk on Facebook now? :)

I am seriously having a very very lazy day today... It's Friday and my butt just doesn't want to move at all...lol :)

The funniest things keep happening to me on Fridays... I misplace my energy when the sun comes up and I always seem to find it when the sun goes down..., I think I have it all backwards...! Friday is funny! LOL!

Finally, I will get the time to think of a password for my computer other than "password". hahaha. :P

The scale and I are finally at peace with each other and it has nothing to do with food.

Though I have the desire and goal for sweeping and vacuuming the floors, it would require me to clean up everything on the floor first.

Make each day of the week like Friday and your life will take on new enthusiasm. ~ Byron Pulsifer

It's going to be a fantastic day!!!! (just as soon as I get some caffeine in me!!) LOL!

Funny Friday Night Quotes

Friday night is coming up tonight... everybody just have a good time!

There will be a rain dance Friday night, weather permitting! ~ George Carlin

Youth is like a long weekend on Friday night. Middle age is like a long weekend on Monday afternoon. ~ Richard Nelson Boll

Friday night is our date night. We really carve out time for each other. ~ Karen Kain



Have a very happy Friday and weekend everyone.  Read on.

No comments: