Thursday, June 11, 2015

Aren't internet interruptions marvelous?

I am experiencing internet hiccups here this morning so I will not  be able to post as normal.  I am giving you a preview of tomorrow's author and her work.  I will be choosing her latest book to review, "Mr. Postmouse's Rounds."  She is an amazing author and illustrator and I cannot recommend her highly enough.  Here she is and her wonderful picture books...






Marianne Dubuc



Marianne Dubuc studied in Graphic Design at Université du Québec à Montréal. She draws, but she also writes. Childrens books, and many other things. Since 2010, Marianne is represented by Véronique Kirchhoff of VeroK Agency. Together, they have published books in more than 13 countries.





Unwrapping her work...






The Lion and the Bird


*** This is my most favourite of all!  It is one you need in your collection for sure. ***









The Bus Ride









The Sea





In Front of my house







Animal Masquerade







Mr. Postmouse's Rounds






This is her latest book and I will be featuring it tomorrow here on Storywraps.  She is a very talented and unique artist and I am very happy she is Canadian.  Have an amazing day everyone and now I can breathe easier because I got this out to you with only a few glitches from the Internet.  Technology is amazing...until it doesn't work! 






Read on and read always!


It's a wrap.




Contact me at storywrapsblog@gmail.com

No comments: