Monday, May 22, 2017

"My Potty" - a bookwrap






Can you guess what this is? Mmmmmm??? Maybe today's book can give you the answer. 



Unwrapping...






Created by: 



Ages 24 months+



Unwrapping some fun illustrations for you...
































About the book...




This charming book is just perfect to share with your little one if you are beginning the potty training process.  The author uses  simple ideas to teach children important life skills and concepts.  

One day a strange object just falls out of the sky and lands right on top of Dog's head.  "A hat!" says Dog... but is it a hat really?  The object gets passed on to different animals and each one has a unique opinion as to what it is and its use.  Bear thinks its a bucket, Cat is convinced it is a little bed, Elephant and Sea Lion says no way, it's a circus toy, Seagull laughs and declares it is a boat and Anteater weighs in with his opinion, insisting it's a flower vase, just to name a few.  Oh my who is right?  Do you have any ideas?

Along comes Hare who is visibly upset and angry.  He shouts NOOOOO!! at the top of his lungs and claims that he is the true owner of the object.  He informs all the animals by his words and by his actions just what the object is and how you use it.  My goodness gracious... who knew?  Did you?

The illustrations are colourful and mainly digitally designed.  The ideas are full of imagination and fun. I highly recommend this book. 



Storywraps rating... 5 HUGS!!!!!








About the creator of the book...




Hi! I’m Anita. My entire life, I have loved reading. As a child, I could spend hours thumbing through books, looking at the pictures and hoping I could one day make such beautiful illustrations myself. I studied the images down to the smallest detail and made up my own little stories to go along with them.
After high school, I took drawing and painting lessons in small galleries in my neighborhood. And I learned a lot from drawing and painting books. But I also mastered many techniques simply by experimenting with them on my own.
When my children were still young, I read them a bedtime story every night. I rediscovered that some picture books are real pieces of art. That’s when I got the ambition to make my very own picture books.

I was remarked by the jury of the Key Colours International Illustrators Award 2012. My book Whose Hat is That? was published by Clavis Publishing and every book I have made since has been even more successful …






Follow me  


*Instagram: Storywraps
*Email:  Storywrapsblog@gmail.com
*Facebook:  www.facebook.com/Storywraps
*Twitter: Storywraps@Storywraps1
Pinterest: Storywraps


I put hours of work finding the best kid's books to review for you each day.  If you enjoy visiting Storywraps and would like to donate something for my time and effort I would greatly appreciate it.

Go to the bottom of my blog at the right hand corner (below my photo) and please donate what you feel lead to give.  The amount you donate and the frequency you donate is totally up to you.  I thank you in advance for your support.  I love what I do and appreciate any amount that you may give so I can make our community even better.  Thanks a million! 


Read on and read always!
It's a wrap.

No comments: