Wednesday, September 27, 2017

"Chirp" -a bookwrap








Unwrapping









Ages: 2-5




Unwrapping some sweet illustrations for you to enjoy

































About the book




Chirp is an adorable, curious, adventurous little chick that decides to explore his world away from the rest of his family.  He hops off Momma's head where everyone is napping and heads out into the unknown world saying...

"I'll be back before they know it."

He slips between the slats of the fence, dodges a cat, two very large birds and then suddenly a gust of wind picks him up and lands him in a pot of blue paint.  Oh my! Luckily for him a little girl rescues him from the eminent danger.  He tears off back home with his new look and his siblings don't even recognize him, after all he's entirely  blue not yellow like the rest of them.  Now poor little Chirp is blue both inside and outside.  Oh my, my!

Thanks to a shower of raindrops and a true Momma's heart (who knows her kids inside and outside) he is reinstated back into the fluffy fold and they all live happily and safely ever after.  

This is a sweet story that I'm sure small kids will love.  It's simple, the illustrations depict little yellow puffs of love and a nurturing Momma who loves her little flock dearly. 






Storywraps Rating... 4 HUGS!!!!









Books by the author












To follow Storywraps:  



*Instagram: Storywraps
*Email:  Storywrapsblog@gmail.com
*Facebook:  www.facebook.com/Storywraps
*Twitter: Storywraps@Storywraps1
Pinterest: Storywraps



I put hours of work finding the best kid's books to review for you each day.  If you enjoy visiting Storywraps and would like to donate something for my time and effort I would greatly appreciate it.

Go to the top of my blog at the right hand corner (below my photo) and please donate what you feel lead to give.  The amount you donate and the frequency you donate is totally up to you.  I thank you in advance for your support.  I love what I do and appreciate any amount that you may give so I can make our community even better.  Thanks a million! 


Read on and read always!
It's a wrap.

No comments: