Wednesday, October 18, 2017

"Woolly and Me" - a bookwrap







Unwrapping 






"Woolly and Me"
 Created by Quentin Gréban

Ages 4-7
Grade Level: PS-2



Unwrapping some fantastic illustrations 



( I honestly couldn't choose just a few to show you as they all are so amazing. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.  They are just my cup of tea )



















































About the book




This charming book is packed full of playful imagination and lots of love.  A little girl has a woolly mammoth for her best friend.  She plays with him and nurtures him and includes him in everything that she does. 

They ride in the car, (a convertible of course), grocery shop together, paint fun pictures, go biking outside, take ballet lessons (both wearing a tutu), and teaches him how to use the bathroom properly.  She gently comforts him when he is frightened of monsters at bedtime or gets scared on the roller coaster at the local fair.  She bandages up his many boo boos when he has been hurt.  

The twist at the end of the story will surprise and delight the wee reader sparking both conversion and laughter.  

The illustrations are whimsical, witty and just plain fun.  I so enjoyed the book and I highly, highly recommend it.  




Storywraps Rating -  5 ++++ HUGS!!!!!....












About the creator







ThQUENTIN GRÉBAN (Brussels, Belgium) studied illustration at the Saint Luc Institute in Brussels. Quentin has published more than 40 children’s books for French, Belgian, German, and Greek publishing houses since 1999. His books have been sold into Germany, Denmark, Hungary, England, Canada, Greece, Korea, the United States, and other countries. He received the Saint-Exupéry award in 2000 for Les contes de l’Alphabet, and his work was selected in 1999, 2001, and 2008 for the Annual of the Bologna Children’s Bookfair. Woolly and Me has been published in 11 languages.







To follow Storywraps:  



*Instagram: Storywraps
*Email:  Storywrapsblog@gmail.com
*Facebook:  www.facebook.com/Storywraps
*Twitter: Storywraps@Storywraps1
Pinterest: Storywraps



I put hours of work finding the best kid's books to review for you each day.  If you enjoy visiting Storywraps and would like to donate something for my time and effort I would greatly appreciate it.

Go to the top of my blog at the right hand corner (below my photo) and please donate what you feel lead to give.  The amount you donate and the frequency you donate is totally up to you.  I thank you in advance for your support.  I love what I do and appreciate any amount that you may give so I can make our community even better.  Thanks a million! 


Read on and read always!
It's a wrap.

No comments: