Wednesday, November 20, 2019

" Always More Love" - a bookwrap











Hi everyone!  Love is in the air and I want to catch it and put it straight into your heart. 💋💋💋 What the world needs now is love, sweet love and I'm here to deliver that message to you.  



Unwrapping






"Always More Love" 

Authored by Erin Guendelsberger
Illustrated by Ando Twin


* Ages:  4-7
* Grade Level:  PS-3
* Hardcover: 40 pages
* Publisher:  Sourcebooks Wonderland
* Pub. Date:  January 1, 2020
* Language:  English



Unwrapping Some Illustrations for You 

























Unwrapping the Story



"I love you so much
but there's more in my heart.
How is that possible?
Well, where do I start?" 

This is a delightful, rhyming, interactive book that little ones will love.  It's brimming with happiness and love.  The illustrations are big, bold and bursting with colour.  

It is perfect to share at bedtime served up with cuddling and lots of hugs.  Kids are encouraged to knock, make a silly face, blow their biggest loudest kiss, squeeze, hug, tip, point, push and flip the book - all great interactive play.  These actions words will increase vocabulary skills.  

The adorable little heart emoji is a painter extraordinaire and has a great love for all the colours of the rainbow.  It introduces kids to not only colours but also shapes.  It continually reassures the reader that no matter how much love it has to give there is always more to dispense.  

"My love's an endless, open door.
I'll always love you more and more!"

I highly recommend this book.  Read the book and let the lovefest begin!       




Storywraps Rating - 5 HUGS!!!!!







Meet the Author








Erin Guendelsberger writes stories and poems. She studied writing at Hamline University and Bowling Green State University and now pursues adventure in Ohio with her husband, daughters, and a cat named Hennimore.










Follow Storywraps











*Instagram: Storywraps
Email:  storywrapsblog@gmail.com
*Facebook:  www.facebook.com/Storywraps
*Twitter: Storywraps@Storywraps1
*Pinterest: Storywraps


I put hours of work finding the best kid's books to review for you each day.  If you enjoy visiting Storywraps and would like to donate something for my time and effort I would greatly appreciate it.

Go to the top of my blog at the right hand corner (below my photo) and please donate what you feel lead to give.  The amount you donate and the frequency you donate is totally up to you.  

I also have added a new button...  ko-fi.com  Simply buy me a cup of coffee if you would rather.  That would be fun.  Coffee and blogging go together like two peas in a pod as I'm always brewing up something here on Storywraps. 

 I thank you in advance for your support.  I adore what I do and would appreciate any amount that you may give so that I can make our Storywraps' community more thriving and exciting.  Thanks a million!  Books bind us together.   


Read on...
Read always.
It's a wrap! 

💜💜💜

No comments: