Thursday, August 18, 2011

Storyrappers wanted.....


If you want to be a contributor to my Storywrap's blog and become a "Storyrapper" please feel free to do so. From time to time I would love you to submit your favourite books that you personally are reading or that you are sharing with your kids. There are so many magnificent books out there and it will be fun to highlight your best books. You can also share reading ideas and tips that will be helpful with the evolving reading process of a successful reader. I am excited and look forward to this special feature happening right here.

Please submit your reviews to: www.marilyn_storywraps@yahoo.com (I will monitor closely what content is published here so you can be assured only rich, educational items will appear)

I will be happy to have you as a guest host of this blog. Read on.

No comments: