Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day




Here is a cute Valentine's poem for you.


  My Valentine Heart

When I say I love you 
(Point to lips)

It comes from my heart.
(Hand on heart)

You hear it in your ear
(Point to ear)

And it sounds very smart.
(Point to head)

I love it when you're proud of me
(stand very tall)

You say it all day long
(Stretch arms wide)

And when I hear you say it
(Point to ear)

My heart sings a merry song.
(Hand on heart)

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  Here are five of the best books that I can recommend for great Valentine-theme reading.  You can check them out after "the" day and most likely get a great discount on the titles.  Tuck them away for reading and gift-giving for next year.  Hope your day is a wonderful, happy day.











Read on and read always!  Hearts, hugs and happiness to you today!

No comments: