Saturday, April 13, 2013

Happy Saturday morning.....






I bought a Maserati
and a new Mercedes-Benz,
plus a brand new Lamborghini
I could show off to my friends.

I purchased a Ferrari
and an Aston Martin too,
and a Porsche and a Jaguar
and a BMW.

I had them all delivered
to my mansion in the hills.
I like to sit and look at them,
imagining the thrills.

For though it's fun to be
the richest nine-year-old alive,
I'm sure I'll like it better
when I'm old enough to drive.
--Kenn Nesbitt



Copyright © 2009 Kenn Nesbitt. All Rights Reserved.

Maybe this child would like to lend a few of his cars out so people (like me) could test drive them, play in them and look after them until he is old enough to drive.  Anyhow, fun poem with a positive spin on "dreaming."   I think I would like to 'nanny" the Aston Martin.  Just saying....
What car would you choose to be your playmate? 

Hope you have a great weekend and you find time to rhyme.  Have a wonderful day.

Read on and read always.

No comments: