Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fun little pause in my blog....

Yesterday I posted a review on the great little book, "Number One at the Park" by Gary McDonald.  Here is his response to my post.  I like.....








Hi Marilyn,

WOW!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

It’s very kind of you to do all that for me – I really appreciate your help.

I will post a link to babybookworms on my blog/website.

I’m still working on Number Two and Three and will send over once I’ve completed. Thanks again for your review Marilyn. Fantastic.

Have a great day.

Kind regards

Gary

Seems he liked it!   My pleasure to highlight good works to get into the hands of kids.

Check out his blog at:  http:// thenumberbooks.com/blog-2/

(he said some more kind words about me and my mission there)  Thank you so much Gary.  It was fun bumping into you on Google +....but nothing is ever by accident.  I believe that. 

No comments: