Friday, June 29, 2018

"Lunch Box Notes" - an infowrap






Lunchbox Notes













Today I want to inspire you to check out lunch box notes to include in your child's lunch.

At some point little ones grow up and we entrust them into the hands of educators for 4-8 hours a day when they go off to attend school.  Sometimes they grumble. Sometimes they complain.  School is a haven where they can learn, grow and be challenged daily.  

How can you remind your children that throughout their long day at school you are thinking of them and that they are loved.  I think the perfect solution to that problem is Lunch box notes!  









Who has time to do that every day you might ask?  Fortunately others have asked the same question and it's free, downloadable lunch box notes to the rescue!!  There are tons of notes available.  There are a variety of different reading levels and themes to choose from. Here are just a few themes for you to consider:


* encouragement
*jokes
* daughter / son 
* inspirational 
* superhero
* pre-readers
* non-readers
* kindergarten +
* notes in poem forms
* special occasions (birthday Halloween, Christmas etc.) 


Small love notes tucked inside a lunch box (or book bag ) can really bring a smile to your child's face. In addition to reinforcing reading skills, you're also modeling the power of writing.  I know how much a little note brightens my day and makes me feel loved. It's a delightful feeling to know someone is thinking of you and cares enough to say so with a note.  




















Please  remember that simple notes can encourage, create smiles, and perhaps even produce giggles as they are digested along with their lunches.  I purposely didn't not cite specific websites as each child is so unique and you want to choose notes that fit your child's particular lifestyle and personality.  There are so many types to choose from so take a minute to Google "lunch box notes" and start downloading to your heart's content.  It's a wonderful thing to share your love with your children over lunch,  and I'm sure lunch box notes will make their much day happier having that written contact from a loving home.  I highly recommend them. 




Follow Storywraps







*Instagram: Storywraps
*Email:  storywrapsblog@gmail.com
*Facebook:  www.facebook.com/Storywraps
*Twitter: Storywraps@Storywraps1
Pinterest: Storywraps


I put hours of work finding the best kid's books to review for you each day.  If you enjoy visiting Storywraps and would like to donate something for my time and effort I would greatly appreciate it.

Go to the top of my blog at the right hand corner (below my photo) and please donate what you feel lead to give.  The amount you donate and the frequency you donate is totally up to you.  I thank you in advance for your support.  I love what I do and appreciate any amount that you may give so I can make our community even better.  Thanks a million! 



Read on
Read always
It's a wrap! 💜💜💜





No comments: